August 16, 2011

Whoa whoa whoa... hold on, is this for real??

Zupas has a website?? With RECIPES???? Amazing! Awesome! I might actually cry I'm so HAPPY! (well, maybe not cry... but you get the idea)

Zupas, for those of you who live under a rock, is a restaurant in Utah that is amazing. They're more of a sandwich/soup/salad/dessert place, and I have been M-I-S-S-I-N-G them! Sorry Panera Bread, you just don't hold a candle to my Zupas. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found their website on pinterest. Now, I haven't tried any of the recipes yet (I literally made this discovery less than 2 minutes ago), but I feel fairly confident that I will find their recipes to be more than satisfying.

A sampling of the delectible treats you can find on their website:

Homemade Junior Mints

Pesto Mayo (this makes any sandwich taste gormet)

Wonton Soup

Tomato Basil Soup

And the list goes on and on... Now, I'm not sure how good all the recipes will be (don't want to get my hopes up too much) but I will tell you one thing: I am MAKING THE JUNIOR MINTS SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I miss zupas too! I haven't tried anything from the blog but I do like checking in a seeing what they have posted every once in a while. You'll have to let us know if anything is any good! I do like panera bread, but I miss the tomato basil and lobster bisque soup!!!!

    ReplyDelete