November 1, 2011

October was a good month

And here are some reasons why:

My Grizz turned 26!




 And then these two people came to visit:




And we all went to a Halloween party




And, yes, I did win the chili cook off (my friend Amy won for most unique chili, I for best overall)


Scott's best Richard Simmons face


Thing 1 and Thing 2's first play date


Finally we got to some pumpkin carving


And now it is November and we are all (not so) patiently awaiting the arrival of a little sister any day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Ellie has grown up so much! We miss you guys and hope we can some day visit. I love that that you have a "you are special today plate". That's definitely a tradition in my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were some seriously blangin' chili medals. mine is in the place of honor on our nightstand and every time warren sees it he still says, "i'm still not sure how you won that...i didn't vote for you." thanks for the support, right?

    ReplyDelete