January 13, 2012

6 things

1. I'm out of ground beef so I guess we'll just have to order a pizza tonight. rough life.

2. I died my hair yesterday and attempted bangs a la Zooey Deschanel. The jury's still out on whether or not I'm going to chop it all off in a couple of months...

3. Jillian Michaels has been KICKING my booty. But hopefully she'll help me lose the last 30 pounds of baby weight. Yeah, I said 30 pounds. And I've already lost 30 so you do the math: pregnancy=enormous weight gain. But its worth it.

4. I'm trying to post on my blog every week this year, hence this nonsense post about nothing anybody cares about.

5. Scott is playing in a basketball tournament thing right now which is lovely because it gives my friend Amy (who's husband is also playing)  and me an excuse to get together on Thursday nights and watch awesome movies like Grease 2.

6. I put all of my extra fabric on mini bolts yesterday and now I feel really accomplished.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo look at you go! :) sounds like fun, and you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Thursday night chick flicks is the ultimate. I am so pumped to watch Buffy next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these posts. And your cute etsy shop! My craft area is quite the disaster so maybe this will motivate me to get a bit more organized…maybe :)

    ReplyDelete