January 16, 2010

New Year's Resolution


I'm making the commitment to post at least once a month. Blogging is difficult for me because I'm a little bit technologically retarded, but I think this will be good for me. For the two of you that follow our blog (thanks mom and Cate) you have to hold me accountable. Cuz let's be honest, life is too good to not share it with those you love.

So to start the year off right, I'm going to write about... my bathroom. Well not really my bathroom, but the cute little wreath that I made with Cate last night. Feel free to covet it a little bit because it is pretty stinking cute, but don't think for a minute that I came up with it on my own. Not that creative. I don't know what I'm going to do when we move from Utah and I don't have KSL Studio 5 to inspire me anymore. I'll have to get extended cable or something...

1 comment:

  1. It's B-E-A-Utiful! :) I love it. And I will hold you accountable girly!

    ReplyDelete