March 8, 2010

A Resolution Broken


Sorry guys, but I blew it. February was a bust. I'll make the following excuses: my camera is dumb, my flip videos won't load, mars is in its third orbit.... I know, pretty lame, but I had to do it. But who's to say that broken resolutions can't be repaired. Not me!!!!
To make up for my blunder, here's a summary of the great month of February; she may be the short in length, but certainly not in zip!
Ellie is really starting to cruise. She still can't crawl forward, but is quite proficient at going backward. Her favorite mode of transportation (other than demanding that Scott or I simply carry her to where she wants to go...) is rolling. She also really loves to "walk" while Scott or I hold her little hands. So cute. That girl has so much energy! Exhausting, but I still love her!
Cate and I have been working on developing a product line for our etsy shop. I am so excited!!! This shop, more than anything, gives me the opportunity to craft to my heart's delight (to some extent at least). I'll let you know how it goes...
Scott's internship has contacted us and it looks like we'll be headed out to Detroit in May! I think that this is going to be a great summer. I know that Scott is really excited to work for Ford and I'm super excited to go explore a strange new land!
School is school. I'm ready to be done, finished, finito... basically I WANT TO GRADUATE. It's not that far (at least that's what I keep telling myself)
Well, that's about all. Life is good. I have so much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. That's okay Steph! Posting in February is overrated...I didn't do it either! :) And our product line will be oh-so-fabulous.

    ReplyDelete