March 30, 2011

I. Am. So. Freaking. Excited.

So as many of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of the HP series. And when I say  huge, I mean huger than huge. The HUGEST.

And I am FREAKING OUT. Why? Because the best movie ever made is about the be released! Only 107 days... that's right my friends. July 15th!

But I have to admit that my feelings are slightly mixed on this matter... Because it is the end. And it may be a while before the next installment. But for now, I refuse to give up hope. JK will realize one day that we need more. And when that day comes, you can count on another blog post. Probably a big one. Because I will always love Harry (and Ron even more...).

So join me in the countdown for one of the greatest moments of any of our lives!

Disclaimer: yes, I do realize that this is only a movie. But you have to admit, it is pretty exciting!

1 comment:

  1. ONLY THE MOST EXCITING! For serious. We're gonna be in NYC this summer and I'm about 70% sure I'm going to convince Josh to let us go to the HP theme park in Florida. And I'll probably go to Boston to see it with Natalie (older sister) at midnight. You should try and sneak out there to see it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete