May 15, 2014

Sometimes I pretend I have twins

I don't think its a secret that I reallly want to have twins. Yes, yes, I know you think I'm crazy. But I still wish it.

Anyway, we have some great friends here in MI that have a daughter only 5 days younger than Ron and of course I coerced her mom, Julie, into letting me throw a little birthday party for the two of them. The cake decorating that I attempted turned into one of my most devastating pinterest fails, but life goes on and hey, I'm even posting pictures of them on the internet so that must mean I'm growing as a person right? Anyway, if I never get the twins I'm hoping for I guess I'll just have to keep talking Julie into letting me pretend.













1 comment:

  1. You can pretend anytime! It was a great party, and the cake was beautiful but tasted better than it looked! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete