June 3, 2011

Ok ok... we'll give you 12 more days!

I have the feeling that there are more of you out there who want to vote, so I thought I would be nice and give you another 12 days until we find out the gender of baby A. Or maybe the ultrasound tech wasn't in today, so I had no choice. Either way, the new D-day is June 15 at 9am. Mark your calendars! (I know mine is!).

So while I am disappointed (reallllllly disappointed) that we didn't find out today, I am keeping myself busy:

I've finally taken on the impossible task: organizing my sewing/crafting stuff. Seriously, this is a P-R-O-J-E-C-T! Notice the thread organizer that I got for $4 at Joann's. I'm pretty proud of it. And if you're wondering, that huge pile on our dining room table/work area is about 1/3 of my collection.. the rest is still in a bin in Ellie's closet for now.


 
My most exciting project at the moment is this dresser. We got it at a thrift store here in Dearborn for a whopping $16! When I'm done with it, hopefully it will look more like this. (Though I don't have high hopes that it will magically turn into a piano, you get the general idea of the antique look I'm going for). Ps, I hope that it's kosh to link other people's blogs even if you don't know them... if not, I guess my next post will come from sing sing or something (I hope they have ultrasound machines!)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found me a few weeks ago! How fun that we are so close in our pregnancies! I am 15 weeks today so you're about 2 weeks ahead of me. I'm sorry you didn't get to have your ultrasound today. What a bummer :( We find out the gender at the end of the month (the 29th)! Maybe I should do a poll like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poo! I feel let down and I'm not even you! Well, just a couple more weeks to fuel the anticipation I guess. Well, I'm excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete