June 17, 2011

Thought I should document this moment

The first time I've been up at midnight eating cereal because my back hurts too much to sleep. And I'm hungry. Thanks pregnancy. I guess I should be grateful that this is the first time I've experienced this wonderful phenomenon, but right now I just wish that for one moment I didn't feel like an old sailor with rheumatism. Thanks for letting me complain for a minute- the frosted mini spooners are almost gone, so I think I'll go try to get some sleep now. Goodnight world. (Please not that I'm not really complaining... I hate it when people complain about something that they really shouldn't. I'm so incredibly happy to have this baby, even if it does mean that I have to hobble around and take breaks from standing/walking/movement of any kind every 5 minutes) Goodnight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment