July 13, 2011

Mixed feelings

Scott thinks I'm "such a little kid" about these things, but I just don't like the end of things. I. Just. Don't. So I face the final film installment of possibly the most epic book series ever written with mixed feelings. Yes, I am INCREDIBLY excited. But I'm also sad. Another reason I'm sad is that we don't get to see the new movie until Saturday night, due to my own laziness (honestly, I didn't think it would sell out so quickly here!). So I guess all I have to say is that I will hate you forever if you ruin this movie for me before I get to see it (I'm officially closing myself off to facebook, blogs, maybe even phone calls until I see it on Saturday) and also be patient with me and my fellow HP lovers. This is a bittersweet time for us.



(I still haven't given up hope that the saga will continue one day... Ellie probably has no idea how much I am looking forward to her 11th birthday. You never know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment