May 24, 2011

50/50 Chance You're Right!


Boy or Girl???


We get to find out the gender of our little one in a couple of weeks! So so SO excited. I would have bet my entire HP collection that it was a boy a few weeks ago... but now I'm not so sure. Either way, I'm just really super duper uber schmooper (Sid the Science Kid anyone?) excited to have another little one in our family.  So make your selection- it's always fun to see what other people think. And maybe you'll get a prize if you're right (though your prize will probably come in the form of your own hand patting  your back...).

Ps, we still haven't come up with any other names. Looks like we'll either have an Evelyn or a Ronald/Lincoln (depending on who gives in there- Scott and I are kind of facing off at the moment).

Incidentally, Ellie has been working on learning how to share in preparation for becoming a big sister. She's really very good about sharing her toys with the puppies (sometimes to my chagrin) and often more than willing to share her snacks with them too (always to my chagrin). The dogs, in turn, have learned that they have to share too:
Just about once a day, Ellie tries to go into their little den. We're working on establishing some boundaries.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it when honeylovesgrizzly posts. Cute little girl in her dog cage! Must be so fun to have those little guys.

    ReplyDelete